IS YOUR KID ALWAYS THE LIFE OF THE PARTY? HAVE A LOOK AT THESE FUNNY JOKES FOR KIDS
Does your little one continually crack you up? Well, what a gift! Help them along with some new jokes to share with the family or friends. It’s nice to have a big bank of jokes your kids can turn to. There’s nothing like getting their little peers to giggle. If they feel like trying out jokes at home in a safe environment, I think that’s a great place to start! Let’s say you have some close friends of the family come over, let them have a go with their new set of jokes! There’s nothing quite like feeling like a star at a young age, this will give their confidence a huge boost!
Here are some kid-friendly jokes
- Why are fish so smart? Because they live in schools
- Why couldn’t the pony sing a lullaby? Because she was a little horse
- What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back? A stick
- Why did the jalapeno put on a sweater? Because it was a little chili
- What kind of tree fits into your hand? A palm tree
- What did the science book say to the math book? Wow you’ve got problems
- How do pickles enjoy a day out? They relish it
- What do you give a sick lemon? Lemon-aid
- What is a cat’s favorite color? “Purrrrrple”
- Why can’t Elsa have a balloon? Because she will let it go!
- What did the reporter say to the ice cream? What’s the scoop
- What do you get when you put three ducks in a box? A box of quackers
- What did the nose say to the finger? Stop picking on me!
- What did one toilet say to the other? Why you look a bit flushed
- What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? Bookworms of course!
Phew! If you like what you see here there’s more where that came from! These are what we think are the best kid jokes, but of course, what makes me laugh may not make you laugh. Jokes for children are best when they are easy for them to remember. Getting to the punch is nice when they don’t have to wrap their head around a detailed dad joke.
Just to make an important note, laughter is so healthy! Harness the powerful healing of laughter from some great jokes. Here is a list of some crazy benefits from the giggles
- Drawing people together makes changes in your emotional and physical state
- Uplifts your general mood
- Boosts up your immune system
- Pain decreases
- Protects the body from stress
- Aids in releasing anger
- Increases the ease to let go and forgive
- Releases positive endorphins, those natural feel-good chemicals
- Laughter can actually burn calories!
- It can protect your heart by increasing the function of the blood vessels and can increase blood flow!
- It can ease tension and anxiety
- Can help you be less defensive
- Helps your general mental health!
There’s nothing like strengthening your relationships and bring people together with a laugh. Raising healthy and happy kids with lots of love and laughter sounds cheesy, but it is a real thing and even more a real benefit! What does everyone want for their kids? For them to be happy and healthy, there is no structure or definite rule to make that happen. Although laughter is an amazing golden rule, and it’s contagious!
Here are some more jokes for children to brighten your day
- Who’s a penguin’s favorite aunt? Aunt Arctica
- What do you do if you see a spaceman? Park your car, man!
- Where does a cat go when it loses its tail? A retail store
- What do you say to the rabbit on its Birthday? Hoppy Birthday
- One Eskimo to the other, what do you do if your house falls apart? Igloo it back together
- Did you hear the joke about paper? It’s tearable!
- What did the ocean say to the pirate? It didn’t say anything, it just waved
- Why did the duck fall down on the sidewalk? Because he tripped on a quack!
- Why don’t you see dinosaurs at Easter? Because they’re “egg-stinct”
- Why didn’t the quarter roll down the hill with the nickel? Because it had more cents
- Why are Christmas trees so bad at knitting? Because they drop all their needles
Jokes for kids to tell are perfect icebreakers! Any little kid will love to be the star of the room. Have a go together, and read through a bunch with your kiddo!
Here are some more easy jokes for kids
- Why did the girl smear peanut butter on the road? To go with the traffic jam
- What did the buffalo say when he dropped his kid off at school? Bison
- What did the big flower say to the little flower? Hey bud
- Why did the kid throw the clock out the window? He wanted to see time fly
- Where do polar bears keep their money? In the snowbank
- What do you call a bear with no ears? A “B”!
- What did the fisherman say to the magician? Pick a cod any cod
- What do you call cheese that’s not yours? Nacho cheese
- Why wouldn’t the shrimp share his treasure? He was feeling a little shellfish
- Why is Cinderella bad at soccer? Because she’s running away from the ball
- Why did the picture go to jail? Because it was framed
- What did one eye say to the other? Just between us, something smells
- Why do bicycles fall over? Because they’re too tired
There are so many cute jokes for kids, you just need to search for them on the web! Most options we spoke about here are also good jokes for teens.
Read on for some more laughs
- Knock knock, who’s there? Wooden shoe. Wooden shoe who? Wooden shoe like to hear another joke?
- Knock knock, who’s there? A little old lady. A little old lady who? I didn’t know you could yodel!
- Knock knock, who’s there? Cash. Cash who? No thanks, but I’ll take a peanut if you have one
- Knock knock, who’s there? Lettuce. Lettuce who? Lettuce in, it’s cold out here!
If you are looking for jokes for boys, all of these options will work. All jokes are unisex! All kids can play with these jokes as they are clean and swear free!
- Are your kids happy? Yes?! We are glad of it!
- Oooops, I'm sorry you didn't like the article. Can you tell me why?