Orange Marmalade Recipe: Read This To Expand Your Knowledge Of Various Recipes
How to make orange marmalade? Recipe for orange marmalade
If you are a sweet and citrusy lover, homemade marmalade is the perfect treat for you. We need for orange marmalade:
- We need to get separate lemon and orange zest and juice separately. To do this, you should use the equipment at hand.
- Now pour the juice into a saucepan and put it on fire. Add the zest to it and bring to a boil. After that, the zest should be separated.
- Now we put our mass back on the fire and bring it to a boil. Then add gelatin diluted in advance and 360 grams of sugar to the juice.
- We cover the form with parchment and pour out the mass. We put in the refrigerator for 10 hours. Usually do this in the evening, so that the mass stands at night in a cold place.
- We take out our frozen marmalade and cut into the desired shape, dip each piece in sugar and then send it to the dish. And our recipe for orange marmalade is almost ready.
This is how we got the marmalade at home. Bon Appetit!
3 tips of the recipe with orange marmalade
- Use a thick-bottomed dish to cook the treats. In this case, you will have to stir less often. The base will warm up slowly and will not burn
- To lower the glycemic index, sugar must be replaced with fructose. Experiment with the composition. Add some spices, fruits, and berries to the mixture, use several types of jelly, forming a multi-layered multi-colored marmalade.
- Thickener. Use only high-quality gelatin that is odorless. The amount of thickener is determined by the recipe. A larger amount of gelatin will make the treat rubbery, although, as practice shows, children like this option more. Agar-agar has more naturalness and gelling ability.
There are also many different spiced orange marmalade recipes on knicks and social networks.
You can also use the recipes for orange marmalade and get it ready at home from different fruits. It is best to use the freshly squeezed juice of your choice. In this case, these are citrus fruits. Preparing quickly and not at all difficult. Moreover, such marmalade can be made curly.
Low sugar orange marmalade recipe : What is needed for this?
Orange is a bright, aromatic, and delicious fruit. Homemade orange marmalade is both a delicious and beautiful delicacy. And what is also important – sugar-free! Spoon yourself with a spoonful of marmalade and your mood will immediately improve. Therefore, it is especially good on boring and cold winter evenings. The marmalade is delicate and fragrant. And this is an absolutely natural product. This is not a hard gummy that can be handled. This marmalade can be spread on keto bread or eaten with cheese. Save this recipe orange marmalade for yourself so you can quickly find it in case you crave something sweet!
For this we need the following ingredients:
- 4 oranges
- juice and zest of one lemon
- 5 g gelatin
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
✅ Then dilute the gelatin with a little water and leave to swell.
✅ Peel the oranges cut them into pieces and strain through a sieve.
✅ Add thin strips from the rind of one orange.
✅ Mix oranges with lemon juice, add sweetener, and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes. Then you can consider the for ball orange marmalade recipe, almost ready!
✅ Add gelatin to the orange mixture, heat over low heat until the gelatin dissolves.
After that, you can safely enjoy the prepared dessert and please your loved ones with this dish, and even share the sour orange marmalade recipe.
If this method of making orange marmalade seemed not entirely suitable for you, then below you can see another recipe.
Here’s another sour jell orange marmalade recipe
- 2 kg sour orange
- 2 liters water
- 1.5 kilograms of sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Peel two oranges.
- Cut the peel very thinly and cover it with water.
- Cook until tender, adding water as it boils down.
- (Change the water often if the taste becomes too bitter.)
- Peel leftover oranges.
- Boil the pulp in 2 liters of water until very soft.
- Strain through a bag under pressure.
- Combine this juice with peeled peels, sugar, and salt and cook until it becomes jelly.
- Let stand until cool slightly.
- Stir the marmalade and pour into hot sterilized jars and cover with paraffin.
And you’re done!
I hope you liked these useful orange marmalade recipes, and you will delight your friends and family with them!
- Why did you like the article?!
- Ooh, you didn't like it? But why?