Sport in the Fall Season
Summer is always associated with active leisure. It is time for vacations and kids, of course, have a lot of free time. You can do anything you want – swim in the sea (river or lake), play soccer with the guys or figure out other games together with your friends.
But the activity should not end with the onset of autumn, especially in the first months are always very warm and sunny.
We understand that it is time to gather your thoughts and get your head in learning, but sports are just as important as the learning process. That’s why we’re here to tell you about the benefits of fall season sports and we’ve compiled a list of sports for kids that will help you choose the physical activity you like.
The importance of fall sports
- Sports activities make people cheery. Everyone knows that people are sadder in autumn than in other seasons. The concept of “autumn depression” is familiar to many people. Everyone works, studies, has less time for rest. The number of sunny days reduces and the night becomes longer than a day. Our body produces hormones of happiness – endorphins – when we do any physical exercise, stretch muscles, play soccer, or swim in a pond. You can recall your feeling after sporting activities. The mood always rises to the top.
- Sport helps our brain to work better! Physical activity improves our memory, helps us concentrate on solving problems, and increases brain activity.
- Children who attend sports sections have a strong immune system and get sick less frequently than those who ignore sports. Especially, this is important in the fall season when people more often have colds and runny noses. So you can take care of your classmate and invite him to play baseball, for example. Together it is more fun and healthier.
- Have you heard about the fact that sport disciplines a person? If you don’t know how to allocate time properly during the day, the sport will help you cope with this difficult task. You will become more punctual and will be able to use the time before and after training in a rational way. If it is hard for you to sleep at night, sports will help you.
Fall sports list
Is soccer a fall or spring sport?
We think you will agree that autumn and spring are seasons when it is not too cold and not too hot. Some may say that autumn often rains and the cold wind blows, but spring days (especially in March) are also not very comfortable for playing soccer. Therefore, there is no reason to refuse to play your favorite game. If there will be bad weather on some autumn/spring days, you can always move your session from the street to the gym.
Horseback riding as the best fall sport for kids
This is a great option for those children who love animals. Scientists have proved that riding a horse is equivalent to the load in the gym or jogging for a long distance. But unlike running, riding a horse has no bad effect on the joints and spine. Besides, we believe that riding a horse is a great fall sport for girls. You should agree that girls’ riders look very graceful and have no problems with posture in the future.
If you can’t swim and always sit on the beach while your friends have fun and play in the water, swimming lessons with a certified coach is the perfect solution for you. Swimming underwater activates all muscle groups of the body and has a good effect on the cardiovascular system. Everyone who likes to swim in the summer should stay in shape not only in autumn.
Roller or bike
This list can be continued – rollers, bikes, skateboards, and scooters all you like. While autumn gives you warm and sunny days you can use them for trips on different transport. And if you don’t know how to ride a bike, then it’s time to learn and enjoy biking.
We have offered you the best sports for kids to play in the fall but in fact, you should do what gives your pleasure and it doesn’t matter what the weather outside the window.
- Are your kids happy? Yes?! We are glad of it!
- Oooops, I'm sorry you didn't like the article. Can you tell me why?